Saturday 1 November 2014

✽ Seoul Haul ✽

Hello everyone! I'm back from my trip to Seoul^^
In my opinion,I didn't buy a lot of stuff but I want to do a haul post anyway.(since I've never done one before,I just went with it.) Enjoy!
*
-disclaimer-
*I'm not bragging or anything,I bought everything here myself*
*If you don't like haul-related stuff,click away.*
1.Wreck this Journal by Keri Smith.
I found this at PageOne in the HK airport while I was waiting for my flight to Seoul.
(I did a short stop-over).I was unable to find this book in Singapore and was really excited when I saw it.There was the original one and the pocket sized version.I chose the small one because it was portable & cheaper :)
Price:$100 HK dollar

2.Cloud Paper Mobile
Bought this at DDP (Dongdaemun Design Plaza-D3)
Planning to do it and hang it in my room
-I forgot the price,but it isn't expensive-.
3.Mini Yankee Candles-with pot
Champaca blossom( Left )-floral scent
Midnight Jasmine ( Middle )-smells refreshing and floral/sweet
Mini candle pot in blue. ( Right )
Got this at a Yankee Candle store near Centermark Hotel
There was no tax at all in that store so my total for everything was $12,400+  rather than $12,700+

4.'Winner' candle by Kang Seung-Yoon (Scent:Sake)
Bought this at KLive (Level 9 of Lotte Fitin)I don't like K pop music in general because it's not my taste.I was there because another family member of mine loves K pop so I had to be there to buy merch .I was surprised that there were candles made by 'Winner' among all the other merch by groups like 2NE1/BigBang which only had mugs/shirts etc.This candle was the only one that smelled the nicest-smells like a mix of  fruits and flowers,really sweet.
The other candles smelled strong/cologne-ish (?)
Price: $12,000 Korean Won

5.Green Tea Latte Sachets
I love green tea lattes,ever since I tried my first one at Incheon airport back in 2012.(when I first went to Korea with a tour group).I  saw this at G25 and intended to bring it back home and make myself a cup.
The box  comes with 10 sachets.You can make it hot/cold.
-Price: somewhere around $4000-5000 Korean Won.I 'm not sure where my receipt went-
6. Pomegranate drink
This was at the Souvenirs & Gifts section of the Incheon airport.I don't know why this was there because it's not really a gift..
I went to a Chinese restaurant in the Gwanghwamun Square museum on the first day,and they served this as a refresher after you had your meal.I had no idea what flavour it was then because it tasted similar to Ribena.Then, I found this drink box 2 days later.It's best served with ice so I thought this would be nice to drink in the summer/when it's hot.
7.Nothing.To.Wear,long-sleeved top.
Before I went to Korea,I saw white, 'I  HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR' sweaters  at New Look and Cotton On.
C.O sells them at $30 while New Look's one is much more expensive. They both look similar and the price is kind of unreasonable (IMO) This top was from a shop called The-Ace in Lotte Fitin.They had a whole rack of clothes for $7000 Korean Won each,which is around $8 in SGD (LEGIT MUCH) Other racks with clothes for $14,000 and $21,000.
Anyways,I picked this out in the $7000 KRW section and bought it.Although it ain't a sweater and lacks the words 'I HAVE',I didn't mind.The inside is soft and has a fuzzy texture.Other colours available are white and grey.

8. F21 Skinny jeans
I was walking by the shops at Myeongdong (around 5pm)  and they had a tall,F21 building.Went in and they had a Women's denim jeans section-each pair for $9,900 KRW.It costs around $11 in SGD.[TOTAL WIN]
F21 now sells autumnal clothes in Korea,which is sort of sad because Singapore is full of sunshine and if you wear a sweater,good luck getting drenched in sweat.
I take ages to try jeans because you have to find your size,take 'em off and wear back your original outfit,so after I was done with F21,I didn't want to continue shopping that day.
*
This is the end of my haul post.I hope you like it and I'll see you next time :)
*Don't forget to follow me on social media,I'll follow back if I know/like your account*
*
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment